- The Snowbirds performance is designed for a specific stage – and the stage is set here at Camrose Airport on July 18, 2018! Enjoy the full drama of each intricate maneuver, hear full audio of the Snowbirds choreography and narration by the Snowbirds announcer by watching from the Airport. The Snowbirds thrilling show is best viewed from the Camrose Airport spectator area and not from side roads or private property.
- Bring a lawn chair, some bug spray and sunscreen, and dress appropriately for the weather. The event is located primarily in an open hay field.
- Stay after the performance to meet the pilots and technicians, collect autographs and maybe even capture a selfie with the iconic jets!
- Arrive early. Like most airports, Camrose has limited access points – so we’re opening the gates beginning July 18, 2018 at 4:30 to help with traffic and allow people to pick their spots early prior to the beginning of the Snowbirds performance at 7:00 pm. There will be a few activities and a handful of vendors on site, beginning at gates open – including mini-donuts!
- Admission is FREE! Take advantage of the FREE Park & Ride from the Camrose Recreation Centre; ride your bike and use the complimentary Bike Valet courtesy of the Camrose Sea Serpents Swim Club; or walk in.
- There is a charge for parking. If you choose to drive, buy your parking in advance ($12/vehicle early bird – online only) and take advantage of the pre-paid express lanes to access the Airport via 47 Street. Parking will be available at the gate ($20/vehicle cash only).